Broken Butterfly Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Butterfly Studios

A forum for the YT MEP Group Broken Butterfly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megaupload shutdown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moonchilde

moonchilde

Megaupload shutdown Empty
PostSubject: Megaupload shutdown   Megaupload shutdown I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:06 am

Anyone else upset about Megaupload shutting down.wtfidek

I practically downloaded everything from Megaupload and I had an account there for years. Was planning to get a paid account but Thank God I didn't since their site got shut down. I used to get everything from Megaupload from manga to creditless openings and endings of my favorite animes, etc. Now all those links are broken...I wanna cry. So unfair! I wish I had downloaded all the things I wanted to before going away to Nursing school. Sorry for my ranting. I'm just really mad about this injustice! ;------------;
Back to top Go down
iheartsable

iheartsable

PostSubject: Re: Megaupload shutdown   Megaupload shutdown I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:53 pm

XDDD Oh man. Tis old. I had my moment of irritation about it when it went down but nothing we can do. Our goal since then has been to stop sopa and the sort just like it. x.x The government is crazy. They need to focus on more important stuff than pirating.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/iheartsable
ForeverAerith
Admin
ForeverAerith

PostSubject: Re: Megaupload shutdown   Megaupload shutdown I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:36 pm

haha I'm still not over it...It's really difficult to find decent places to dl stuff now ;-;

My friend had a paid MegaUpload account because he used to download games and stuff and so he always let me use it XD Which is why I would literally just download a bunch of anime...cos I could XD but then it shut down and ;-; Still haven't come to terms with that lol XD
Back to top Go down
https://brokenbutterfly.forumotion.co.uk
moonchilde

moonchilde

PostSubject: Re: Megaupload shutdown   Megaupload shutdown I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:15 am

I guess, I'm still not over it. Sad
Back to top Go down
iheartsable

iheartsable

PostSubject: Re: Megaupload shutdown   Megaupload shutdown I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:11 pm

Haha most people aren't. I kinda just roll with the punches? Iunno. x.x
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/iheartsable
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaupload shutdown   Megaupload shutdown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megaupload shutdown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Butterfly Studios :: Social :: General Discussion-
Jump to: