Broken Butterfly Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Butterfly Studios

A forum for the YT MEP Group Broken Butterfly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I guess I shall join in on this ;3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoider2395

Zoider2395

I guess I shall join in on this ;3 Empty
PostSubject: I guess I shall join in on this ;3   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:15 am

My name is Ally or now Crisps lol xD Long story on how that arose.

But I'm 18 and I've been editing since I was like anywhere between 10-13 years old can't quite remember but yeah. I had Movie maker as my first editing program from 2006-2007 or 2008-ish? Then I had gotten Sony Vegas Pro 9 I was in love lol so I've had that ever since. I have attempted after effects and I will need a lot of time to work on that!

I can't quite specify or agree on a particular anime as I love so many from A to Z. But Gillian and Janee mentioned one of my favorites though I don't edit with it.

I'm finally out of school and I am graduating this month actually next week xD and I am nervous to get out into the real world I will admit. But I plan on taking Automotive and being a mechanic for cars. I do have back-ups though such as Editing, etc.

I may seem inactive at times but no fear I am not, its just I'm more on Skype than I am on Youtube anymore due to the layout and so many people leaving. If you want my Skype let me know Wink I don't mind talking with you guys. And if there is anything you want to know or need let me know!!!

Last edited by Zoider2395 on Wed May 09, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zoider2395
iheartsable

iheartsable

PostSubject: Re: I guess I shall join in on this ;3   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Haha movie maker sucked. x.x I didn't realize this till I went back and tried to use it again for lawls.

And after effects is hard. x.x It's easier to jump from premier to after effects than sony vegas. But when I get more time I too will try to master the after effects. XD

Nice to mean you Ally. Wink btw it's Janee'....Janae is just how you say it. XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/iheartsable
Zoider2395

Zoider2395

PostSubject: Re: I guess I shall join in on this ;3   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:00 pm

Ohh haha xD that's embarrassing I'm sorry I guess I seen it the other way and I thought I had been saying/spelling it wrong but I guess I actually had it right but read it wrong x3 I'm so so sorry! And nice to meet you too! I know we've spoken but didn't quite get to meet =3

And yes! I had done that too at one point with my old computer and was like dfkjhg what the heck I couldn't remember for the life of me lol

And yeah I haven't used premier, Only Vegas, AE, and PS(Which I know isn't for video editing just stating what I've only downloaded haha or whats on my drive anyways)And yes! I wish you the best of luck ;D I know I hate using the RAM preview though D'= I have no idea if that's something I could EVER really get used to, though I said that with vegas all the time as well lol
Back to top Go down
ForeverAerith
Admin
ForeverAerith

PostSubject: Re: I guess I shall join in on this ;3   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:12 pm

Quote :
I had Movie maker as my first editing program from 2006-2007 or 2008-ish?

I guess I shall join in on this ;3 Tumblr_lhhk5eKyBL1qzmyoy

You know...I miss the simple days of WMM...XD

Congrats at graduating soon! *O* I wish I could work with AE...I am trying ;-; but it's so damn hard!
Back to top Go down
https://brokenbutterfly.forumotion.co.uk
Zoider2395

Zoider2395

PostSubject: Re: I guess I shall join in on this ;3   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:42 pm

Haha yes! xD it felt so simple way back then and it was oooh look at us go ;D now so many people try to get videos 'perfect' in a sense if you get what I'm getting at? Hah we need more enjoyment and a closeness as an amv community if that also makes sense haha but yes the good old days ;D though me and wmm never got along well and I was never the best at getting stuff down xD lol

And thank you! Yeah it's getting tough trying to plan according to time but we shall get it eventually ;3
Also heck yes HAH AE is very hard and when I open it I'm like, ummm yeah *closes* xD then I go into Vegas and edit(even though I never really do anything)
Back to top Go down
ForeverAerith
Admin
ForeverAerith

PostSubject: Re: I guess I shall join in on this ;3   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:09 pm

I agree XD I used to make so many videos on WMM and then show my mum in everything XD I almost feel like I took more pride in my work then x_X

I think when I look back on it WMM was really good because it cut the clips for you! The one thing I still hate about SV xD

lol you're the same as me with AE I'm like "Today...I will do something or learn something" *opens AE and video copilot for tutorials* then I realise...how confusing it is ;-; from the first tutorial XD and immediately close XD
Back to top Go down
moonchilde

moonchilde

PostSubject: Re: I guess I shall join in on this ;3   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:24 am

Hi Ally, nice to meet you. I've noticed that YT is kinda dead lately, I guess some ppl got fed up with all the changes. I remember back in 2007-08 it was like a social network, it was never dull or dead. But I guess things change.

I think we should all learn After Effects together as a group. It would be cool if one of us learned something and made a tutorial about it and post it on here.
Back to top Go down
Zoider2395

Zoider2395

PostSubject: Re: I guess I shall join in on this ;3   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:58 am

Haha yeah I remember my parents watching some of my things =3 always meant a lot even though they didn't like the Anime itself xD haha But yeah we were inspired more starting out that's for sure!

And with WMM/Vegas you mean the shortcut? I haven't used that in so long may take me a minute to remember x3

And YES, OHH YES HAH xD I love them moments hahahaha even playing a game or something I'll put it in and be like......Yep and shut it off lolz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww Thank you ;D you too!
And yes, I know there are people on but it never feels like it anymore D= I mean I know they are busy it's just so deserted. I remember I knew so many people now they are just gone. But yes I remember when the update before the last one came everyone hated it SO much now its like ehh well maybe its not so bad, but then out of nowhere updates. D; Sometimes though I hate this change, but yeah they do eventually ;.;

And That seems like a great idea! I wouldn't mind doing it as a group. I know Re-Evo has been doing a few tutorials, I especially love the Typography <3 no idea why exactly. But overall yes I would definable love to do that!!!
Back to top Go down
ForeverAerith
Admin
ForeverAerith

PostSubject: Re: I guess I shall join in on this ;3   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:24 am

Well when I used to show my mum it was always either FF or...Jesse McCartney ;-; so she at least knew of it XD

Now she's just like "mhm doing your wee videos" *stares*

Shortcut? o.o what shortcut I'm just meaning the subclip thing XD I swear if SV has an auto subclip thing...and I didn't know after all this time I would cry DX

Yeah I agree a little AE sharing thing between the group would be such a cool idea XD I don't think I could bring anything to it though lol xD
Back to top Go down
Zoider2395

Zoider2395

PostSubject: Re: I guess I shall join in on this ;3   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:38 am

Haha my mom never knew what I showed her xD

Haha aww

And they say something out it
"An example will make it clear. A moment ago you selected the first region in the Trimmer. With that area still selected, click the Create Subclip button."

There is more on that but yeah haha xD
Idk if that would be what your looking for?

Hahah it would be ;D
And if my Bf joins maybe he can help out =3
I know Ricky/ZigZagAMV wants to join he's also a friend of mine he knows a lot on AE as well
But no worries I'm sure you'd get it ;D
Me I take forever trying to get things right, I mean I learn on the first try but I need to much practice to get something exact. Kinda hard to say what I mean hehe

Last edited by Zoider2395 on Thu May 10, 2012 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ForeverAerith
Admin
ForeverAerith

PostSubject: Re: I guess I shall join in on this ;3   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:00 am

Ah yeah I know how to create sub clips just ;-; WMM used to do it automatically when you loaded a file in XD I hate having to do it manually but you see...this is my lazyness XD

haha I hope I can get my head around it, the things people can do on AE are amazing ;------------;
Back to top Go down
moonchilde

moonchilde

PostSubject: Re: I guess I shall join in on this ;3   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:27 am

I've noticed whenever I try to do an effect, I always learn it the most difficult way only to find out there's an easier way to do that effect. But yeah, It would be nice to learn AE if only it wasn't time consuming and confusing. o.o
Back to top Go down
Zoider2395

Zoider2395

PostSubject: Re: I guess I shall join in on this ;3   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:37 am

sorryplz These are so adorable btw xD
But ohh haha whoops...hmm I can't seem to remember much or anything for some reason lol
But yeah doing anything manually would make anyone go through laziness x'3

But I agree they are and can be some amazing stuff/things. And to get used to doing stuff like that would be amazing!

~~~~~~~~~~~

And I hate when that happens xD Your like Oooh look, look at what I did, and they are like
you know...there is an easier way
and your like uhhggg
xD
Also the greatest moment lol
Back to top Go down
ForeverAerith
Admin
ForeverAerith

PostSubject: Re: I guess I shall join in on this ;3   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:40 am

haha IKR?! I just uploaded a small bunch just now XD Don't want too many haha

Yeah xD I would love to just be able to do anything in AE...I don't ask for much awesome face

But hey if you manage to do something that had an easier route but you still did it in a more complex manner...I'd be proud of myself! XD Learn from your mistakes ne? iloveitplz
Back to top Go down
Zoider2395

Zoider2395

PostSubject: Re: I guess I shall join in on this ;3   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:46 am

kawaii Yes hehehe and I don't blame you ;3

HAHAHA YES anything would be amazing!
Yes it is more worth it that way and your like 'yay' and more inspired to do it continuously and or work more with that something. Those are the greatest feelings ='D
Back to top Go down
moonchilde

moonchilde

PostSubject: Re: I guess I shall join in on this ;3   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:51 am

Haha true XD Some people make amazing videos with AE and Vegas. Others just abuse the effects and it's like nice effects, but umm, your video makes no sense.

These emotions are great, btw! fangirl
Back to top Go down
iheartsable

iheartsable

PostSubject: Re: I guess I shall join in on this ;3   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Here with my super delayed response!

XDD It's all fine. Haha Misspellings or pronunciation is something I almost look forward to now. XDDD
Nothing to be embarrassed at all. However I.....will forget names. DX Yours is easy enough but please forgive me if I do. I've always been bad with names and numbers....and having a life with a lot of different names in it everyday makes it hard. DX I kinda just go by you, them, we and the sort.

When I opened wmm I questioned how the hell I did that back in the day. That's when I use to make 4 minute videos almost every time. I used an early 2000 version though. So old school.

Premier scares the hell out of me let alone AE. But one day I'll have enough time on my hands to really sit down and mess with it......maybe......I'm not sure. x.x
Back to top Go down
TheEvilcookiesX3

TheEvilcookiesX3

PostSubject: Rachel   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:53 am

So my name is Rachel i've been editing for about 4 years.... I'm in few groups but other then BBS i am in VES & The leader of MWS! I don't join in on many group but when i do i try to make my time worth every minute! I am a crazy Yaoi fangil, yep it's a guilty pleasure of mine! xDD
My favorite anime is Naruto, yes i haven't given up on it....
Along with my favorite pairing which yes... is sasunaru! xD
Back to top Go down
iheartsable

iheartsable

PostSubject: Re: I guess I shall join in on this ;3   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Hello Rachel. Yaoi is magical isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess I shall join in on this ;3   I guess I shall join in on this ;3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess I shall join in on this ;3
Page 1 of 1