Broken Butterfly Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Butterfly Studios

A forum for the YT MEP Group Broken Butterfly

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About future deadlines.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ForeverAerith
Admin
ForeverAerith

About future deadlines. Empty
PostSubject: About future deadlines.   About future deadlines. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Ok so I just want to say a couple of things about MEP deadlines etc.

Our last MEP was over 2 months later than the original deadline, I understand that delays in getting parts finished are expected and I'm completely fine with it but I just hope that next time if you are going to be late please let me know so I don't have to bother you with PM's asking if you are going to get them finished. Also please at least try and get back to me when I PM you. I'm not going to get mad or anything if people are late or even drop out because RL is obviously more important but just try and let me know so I can find replacements and try and get the MEP up as soon as possible for those that did get their parts in.

I think the biggest issue I have is lack in communication. I'm not angry or annoyed or something like that, especially over delays because we all have our reasons.

If it gets to the point where I do need to PM about missing parts and things if I don't hear back from you within a week or so I will just take that as you not being able to get your part finished :/ This isn't meaning you will only have a week to get your part done from the PM it just means you can let me know how you are getting on and if you need more time. I'm happy to give it.

I think I'll again start sending out a PM a week before the deadline reminding those that aren't finished yet that there is still time. This also gives you the time to let me know if you can't do your part. If that would make things easier for people as a reminder...I know sometimes it's easy to just forget a deadline.

Another thing that alot of people have issues with, my self included, is lack of inspiration. If you take a part for an MEP and really want to work with it at the time but by the time you get around to doing it you can't think of anything or just don't even want to do it anymore don't force yourself, there's nothing worse. Again let me know by pm and I can find someone else.

Sorry for such a long topic about this. I just know alot of people had issues with this last MEP and I hope such a long wait won't need to happen again.

That's all I guess. This is a bit all over the place XD I just wanted you to know that's all. This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, just as a whole.
Back to top Go down
https://brokenbutterfly.forumotion.co.uk
KUSAKA

KUSAKA

About future deadlines. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About future deadlines.   About future deadlines. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:29 pm

You go, Gilly. |3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ingaakatsuki

About future deadlines.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Butterfly Studios :: Group Related :: Other-
Jump to: