A forum for the YT MEP Group Broken Butterfly

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

*steps in late* Sorry for the wait!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AoiHoshiHime

PostSubject: *steps in late* Sorry for the wait!   Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:50 am

So, it's been a long time since I came on this forum(since I am on a forced hiatus until I get a new WORKING computer for editing)

Let's get down with the basics:
My name is Alexia, I'm 23 and I live in France.
I've started editing in 2005 if I recall, starting with WMM, then with iMovie on MAC, then in 2008, I got my own personal computer and I found Sony Vegas. It's been a long love story with it ever since... until last May when my laptop decided for me that editing was prohibited slap I've decided to go back on MAC for multiple reasons, so I'm currently saving up money, making my hiatus even longer Sad

Manga and anime are my life. I only live for anime and Japan related stuffs. It's cool when I meet people who likes anime as much as me, but most of the time, I can't talk about it because "anime is for kids" they say glare I HATE them! My favorite at the moment is Naruto, and some others like: Shugo Chara!, Higurashi, Umineko, Digimon (Savers), etc... I watch more that I read, though I like reading a good manga or scantrad every once in a while^^
I'm working(for only 3 more weeks bounce ) as a cashier in a hypermarket then I'm on holidays. Next year, I want to try to start an apprenticeship as infographist artist or something like that. If I do, I'll get money and experience at the same time, which would be quite priceless raepfaceplz

Well, that's pretty much it. I'll come back as soon as possible. Not editing at all is getting on my nerves wtfidek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iheartsable

PostSubject: Re: *steps in late* Sorry for the wait!   Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:26 am

Better late then never. And YAY someone is actually older than meeeeee. iloveitplz

You're the opposite of me. I tend to read more than watch. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/iheartsable
ForeverAerith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *steps in late* Sorry for the wait!   Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Yay for intro post! Very Happy That sucks Alexia (Can I also just say how much I adore your name megustabishieplz ) that you can't edit D: Especially when you want to ;-; I hope that you are able to edit soon! Very Happy For your sake haha

Quote :
I can't talk about it because "anime is for kids" they say

I hate that so much too XD It's why I tend to not talk about it with rl friends x_X
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brokenbutterfly.forumotion.co.uk
AoiHoshiHime

PostSubject: Re: *steps in late* Sorry for the wait!   Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:29 am

Ok guys, you know I can't edit since last may when Sony Vegas crashed for good. I tried to save up money since then, and some months I was like "yes! Only one or two more months and I get my new computer! Very Happy" but each time something happens and all this money go down the toilet for something important. This month, I can't save anything, because it's Christmas. I need around 1800€ for this iMac I dream of, but I got 800€ currently and it's gonna drop down with New Year too.

So, it's 2013 in a couple of weeks, which means I didn't edit for 7 months, I'm sick of waiting for this money to add up and I want to edit too bad right now... You know, I feel like I'm just a dead member for the studios I'm in, ready to receive a "you're fired" like message, and I just can't stand it anymore. Plus, the problems of this stupid computer are adding up again... So, I'm gonna do the ultimate solution (once again) and restart the engine anew. Just the time to save my files and links, and it's all brand new!

And if it didn't work, Sony Vegas still crashes... I think I'm going to shoot myself -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *steps in late* Sorry for the wait!   

Back to top Go down

*steps in late* Sorry for the wait!
Page 1 of 1